Friday, May 15, 2009

Fabulous Fashion



I've always loved this portrait of Madame de Pompadour by François Boucher.

Such a beautiful woman, such a beautiful room, such a beautiful dress!! Looking at all of the details in this dress makes me delightfully dizzy. So how wonderful is it that I can actually "wear" this dress in Second Life thanks to the talents of Naergilien Wunderlich.

I've been a customer of Naergilien for quite some time now and her photo-realistic Rococo dresses have made my SL experience just that much better. This is one of the reasons I'm delighted to announce that I have expanded my main store to include a lovely new dress shop featuring the Wunderlich Rococo lines: Marquise de Pompadour & Duchess Movie Costumes as well as the Movie Costumes line. Drop by anytime you're in the mood for a new frock or need a costume for your next masquerade ball. The dresses are located on the second floor to the left of the stairs.


No comments:

Post a Comment