Sunday, September 12, 2010

Tatiana's Tea Room: Now Online in SL Marketplace




I'm delighted to announce that Tatiana's Tea Room is now available online in the new SL Marketplace!

Though it took me a while to get everything shipshape (why oh why did I use so much BBCode on XStreet that couldn't be translated over?!), I'm quite please with the results & I hope that you like them as well.  All in all, It seems to me that the SL Marketplace is actually a much better shopping experience than XStreet. This is very exciting and I plan to be added more to my online store in the days to come!

I've also given my twitter page, Tatiana's Tea Room on Twitter a fresh new look. If you would like to follow me there I would love to reciprocate, just give me a shout.

Many thanks for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment