Saturday, October 12, 2013

Duché de Coeur: Fabulous Fall 2013


We're enjoying another fabulous fall in the Duché de Coeur,
surrounded by blazing colour and ever-deepening piles of leaves.

 
The sunset sky takes on a golden hue,
seeming to reflect the richly coloured trees below.


 
Mixed & mingled leaves dance in the breeze,
distracting me from my autumn chores.
 
 
It's hard for me to choose my favourite season in the Duché, but autumn just might be it.  I have spent this last one doing a lot more wandering about than working but I did manage to get back to my Kitchen Garden to cultivate TTR-Kitchen Garden-Pumpkin & Daisy.  Filled with two types of pumpkins and bunches of flowers including pink & white daisies, it's mod/copy & all mesh with a LI=17.
 
You can check it out inworld at The Queen's House and while you're there make sure to take some time to run through the leaf piles or enjoy a fall sunset!

___________________________________________________________

Duché de Coeur: Fabulous Fall 2013 by on 2013-10-12
We're enjoying another fabulous fall in the Duché de Coeur, surrounded by blazing colour and ever-deepening piles of leaves

Images: Tatiana Dokuchic

Find Tatiana Dokuchic on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment